Monday, November 13, 2023

All About Autumn-November Blog Hop




Thank you for joining us for our Demonstrator Training Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and to reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.


You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.





I absolutely love the designs that are in the All About Autumn 6"x 6" Speciality DSP.  I do not think that there is a design that I have not used!  

For this month, I wanted to go with the pumpkins.  The design is one that I could not stop thinking about or going back to.  So I knew that I needed to create something with it.   This card has actually been sitting on my desk for a couple of months, just waiting for the "right time" to send them out.  






Product List






3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the layout! Thank you Janice for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete